Strategic Analysis Stratégie et Management
+212 (0)666 171 572
-9 modules online: 1 session /week
-1 last module: 2 days in class in Morocco
25 Octobre 2021
- En partenariat
Processus de candidature
01. InterviewSend an updated Resume
02. File SelectionWrite a Personal statement (Approximately 250 words) to explain the choice of the program benefits and contribution on a personal and professional level
03. Admission CommitteeA file based selection followed by an individual interview with the members of the admission committee
Description du programme
The Executive training course in Strategic Analysis is designed to improve the analytical capabilities of the participants through focused, intensive practical training and personal tuition. The course caters to the specific challenge’s participants face in their every-day working lives and aims to provide them with the theoretical foundations and contextual understanding of strategic analysis, as well as the practical tools and methods to become more successful analysts. This is achieved through an integrated syllabus that combines informative lectures and seminars, practical skills training, and interactive exercises and simulations that require both individual and group work.
• Improve participants’ theoretical and contextual understanding of strategic intelligence analysis;
• Advance participants’ practical strategic analysis capabilities;
• Enhance participants’ abilities to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and crisis situations, both in teams and individually
This training course is intended for analysts and executives working in a range of environments, including in political analysis, risk and threat analysis and corporate intelligence analysis.